Confucius was a Chinese thinker and philosopher. He focused on issues of morality, both from a personal as well as governmental perspective. He taught people about the same issues and addressed their needs. Here’s a look at some of his most powerful life lessons.
1) If you keep going down the right path you’ll eventually reach where you intended to go. The hard work is being consistent; anybody can do the right thing for a day. The person who succeeds is the one who stays committed despite the circumstances.
2) Your friends matter. Your friends are a prophecy of the future; where they are is where you are headed. It would serve you well if you find friends who are headed where you are headed.
3) Good things come with a good price. It’s easy to hate, easy to be negative, easy to make excuses but harder staying positive and working towards your goal.
4) Sharpen your tools first. He famously said, ” Success depends on previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure.”
5) To be wronged is nothing. Don’t let the wrong doings of others ruin your day.
6) Consider the consequences. Always remember every action will have a consequence.
7) Make adjustments. If you are not set to achieve your goals immediately, it’s advisable to adjust your plans.